Practicing medicine in today’s world can be exciting and challenging. Many providers face frustrations with patient care, medication compliance, decreasing cash flow due to lower reimbursements and keeping up with new therapies and services. We understand that practicing medicine is complicated and time-consuming. We are here to help!
Compounded medications can be used in virtually every practice setting. As a result, Tayler Prescriptions has developed a reputation for solving a variety of medication problems while also helping practitioners grow their practices. Our professional staff is trained to answer questions, research therapies and provide clinical recommendations to many different types of practitioners.
Our goal is to help you provide the best solutions and services to your patients
We specialize in the customization of medications, but Tayler Prescriptions also realizes the importance of customizing our services to you. We take the time to get to know you, your needs, and your practice in-depth in order to help you better serve your patients. From a clinical perspective, we can help you with issues such as:
- Changing dosage forms from capsule to suspensions or creams
- Recommending a creative therapeutic option for your difficult patients
- Accessing chemicals to make medications that are on backorder or have been discontinued
- Solving a recurring medication problem you see often in your practice
- Compounding multiple medications to improve patient compliance and sometimes reduce side effects
- From a business perspective, we can help you with issues such as:
- Evaluating what services or new therapies to add to your practice
- How to add a new therapy to your practice
- Staying updated on education and medication advancements
We’re here to help you. The possibilities of solving medication issues and enhancing patient care are endless with compounding!